Monday, December 17, 2007

Snow Basin Here We Come!

Rob gets to take some students from his junior high up skiing once a year to Snow Basin and this year he was able to get me a cheap pass with rentals. So we hit the slopes! We haven't been skiing for years and you forget how much fun it is. (To bad it is so expensive) Since it was a school day Aunt Kellee and Uncle Jon came over and watch Mykenna and Cael. It was a beautiful day of skiing and we had a ball until Mike (a friend and teacher that went with Rob and the kids) took us on a run that was straight moguls. We made it down the hill and actually laughed all the way down, except when Rob ran into me and kept going and I turned around and saw Mike taking a tumble as well! Good times!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I still can't believe my own husband didn't invite me! Be my friend Kim, invite me next year since my hubby didn't think to do so! :)