Monday, April 7, 2008

THERE'S A MOUSE!!!!

While watching conference on Sunday in our basement, Jessie yelled,"There's a mouse .... in the window." I jumped up and there climbing down the screen on the window was a fat little mouse. YUCK! It dropped to the bottom of the window well and while looking at it Rob started pounding on the window, or in Rob's discription "tapping" on the window, anyway...SMASH! Yep, the window busted. We cleaned up the mess and Rob went and got a shovel and sent the mouse to a better place....also know as our garbage can. :) It wasn't pretty.



So the next day, while playing with the kids outside, I decided to scare Jessie. She had just got off the tramp and had grabbed her shoes when I screamed "There's a mouse!" She froze and screamed back, "What...." and then while taking long strides screamed "Are you serious." Her facial expressions and reaction were hilarious. We all busted up laughing and couldn't stop for several minutes afterwards. So before they left Matt helped me act out the whole scenario. We did it in two parts because we forgot to do the "Are you serious" part in the first video. But his facial expression in the first video was so great I am posting both videos.







4 comments:

Lakes are Great said...

Man we are so funny...we miss you guys! I was homesick when we got back home for a couple days. Love you!!

Lakes are Great said...

Okay so I forgot that you have to okay your blog comments and I was getting really irritated that my comments weren't working! Sorry.

SusieQ said...

You guys are so clever to think of "recreating" the moment on video. Funny!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the crazy pics and videos, but especially enjoyed how much Kim got a kick out of the replay