Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School - 2008



School has officially begun! I got up early so that I could be prepared for any mishaps, but it all went very smoothly. We had set Cambrie's alarm the night before and at 7:15 a.m. both she and Parker were upstairs with their clothes and backpacks in hand. Parker's mood was completely different from the night before. "He did not want to go to school. He hates school. He just wants to stay home all day and go nowhere." But he got ready with no complaints and we were out the door with time to spare. We always walk to the bus stop the first morning with the kids to take pictures. It was fun to watch them start the new school year.

1 comment:

Lakes are Great said...

So cute! I LOVED the first day of school...I would always prepare for weeks what I was going to wear and what I was going to do with my hair...HOw fun!