Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm a Big Boy in my Big Bed!


Cael is now 2 years old so we decided to take the crib down and try him in a big boy bed. He was so excited! The first week was challenging. With his crib I could just lay him down and he would go right to sleep. He only climbed out of his crib twice and that was because I had asked him too. I wanted to see if he could do it. With the bed we would lay him down and he would be out of his room in seconds, we would take him back in and again he would be out in seconds. This would continue until we would break down and just lay with him. So now we read books and lay with him for a few minutes and life is a lot easier. Hopefully soon he will just lay down without us having to lay with him. But it is fun to see him grow! We can't believe he is two. He is so much fun!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Don't tell Austin - he's still in his crib! :) And I like it that way!