Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cousin Trouble!



I watch my sister Karee's little guy a couple of days a week and on this particular day the boys wanted to watch a Baby Einstein dvd. So I turned it on and ran upstairs to finish fixing dinner. When I left they were both sitting together in our big rocking chair. After a few minutes a heard giggling which I just thought it was a funny part in the show. After a few more minutes I decided to go check on them and this is what I found. Our chair has a hole in it and the stuffing shows so it is a big temptation to pull it out. Well they completely emptied it and were running around throwing it at each other and having a great time. I had to grab the camera for this one. Cute kids aren't they, but boy are they going to get into some mischief when they get older.

1 comment:

Jen Jenkins said...

ok...i am dying laughing! i'm surprised that chair lasted this long!! too funny! i love that you got it on video...priceless!