Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Field Trip to the Zoo with Parker




I was so excited to be able to go with Parker and the rest of the 3rd grade class to Hogle Zoo on their field trip. Thank you Karee for watching the kidlets. :) The weather was supposed to be wet and cold, but it turned out to be a nice day. I couldn't ride on the bus because there wasn't enough room, so Parker decided to ride with me to the zoo. It is so great to have one on one time with each of the kids. Even though he isn't much of a talker we had a great ride down to Salt Lake together. We arrived before the bus so Parker played with another classmate that had arrived early as well to pass the time. Once the rest of the kids arrived I was assigned 3 other kids and we headed off to see the animals. Parker liked the giraffes the best as well as playing on the playground. I could barely get him to stop and eat some lunch. It was neat to see some of the new babies that had been born. We had a great time! What an awesome day to spend with my bud. Love ya Parker!

No comments: