Saturday, January 23, 2010

Miss America Pageant


I was so lucky to be able to go to Vegas with my Mom and Ken and some extended family to support our cousin, Anna Nelson, who is Miss Wyoming in the Miss America Pageant. We left on Thursday and came home on Sunday. Rob was so awesome and took Friday off so I could go. We had a ball. We shopped, ate, shopped some more, had some great girl talks and saw the sites. I even gambled for the first time ever. Don't think badly of me... I put a dollar in a penny slot machine and got up to $2 and then lost it. That was enough for me. Not a gamblin' gal. On Saturday we attended the Miss America Pageant. It was great to be there supporting Anna! She is an amazing person and we are so proud of her and the standards she has and the example she is. It was a great experience. Thanks Mom!

No comments: