Friday, October 26, 2007

Almost on the move!


Cael is changing so much every day! He is now standing on his own! It is fun to watch him get the courage up to let go of things and balance! Tonight he actually tried taking a step on his own. Rob was playing ring tone songs off his cell phone for him and he stood there and took a step towards the phone. He is almost 10 months and I know he will be on the move soon. He is so much fun! He is our little human vacuum. He finds the darnedest things on our floors. We really have to watch him. We have to always make sure our bathroom doors are shut and the toilet lids are closed. I have already found him splashing in the toilet twice. (I know that makes me sick too...put I thoroughly clean him. ) He loves to eat and is enjoying his snacks and more solid food. He climbs all the way to the top of our stairs on his own, which scares me to death! So yes...we pretty much can't let him out of our sight for fear of him choking on something he has found on the floor, falling down the stairs, or getting who knows what out of the toilet. But we wouldn't have it any other way. He is growing up way to fast!

3 comments:

Lakes are Great said...

we miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cambrie, Parker & Mykenna - your pumpkins are gorgeous and your costumes are really good looking. Kim, I'm so sorry Cael is beginning to walk so soon!!! Good luck. What cuties they all are.
Love you all,
Mom L

lauri said...

Hi guys! Cambrie, Parker, Mykenna, Cael- I MISS YOU! You are all so cute! I hardly recognize Mykenna and Cael; they've changed so much. I hope you had a happy halloween. The Hopkins love you all!