Monday, October 29, 2007

UEA Weekend

For UEA weekend we took the kids to the Children's Museum, out to lunch and then bowling. We had a great time! The museum is always a hit. On this visit they had a whole room dedicated to the Robots movie. It was really neat. The kids built robots, played with remote control robots and controlled a robotic arm to pick up blocks. The girls did the weather for the museum's news channel. Bowling was great as well. I can't remember the last time we went bowling. Thank goodness for the bumper lane...not that I needed it! :) I had my mother's camera so I was able to take some short video of the kids.

2 comments:

Goodmans said...

I had no idea that you could post the videos on your blog! learn something new everyday. Your family is so precious!!

Patty said...

Way cute pictures and I love the videos. Good job!