Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm Climbing!


Cael is now climbing. He is so proud of himself. Here he is in our pantry. He also loves to climb up on Mykenna's table in her room and stand in front of the window. If a chair is out from the table he climbs up on the chair and then on top of our dining room table. So doors have to be closed and chairs pushed in or put on top of something. I had forgotten how busy a 1 year old can be. There is something new every day! It is a lot of fun! (Patty I think I need to hit you up again on organizing my pantry. :)

2 comments:

Kelli W. said...

Ohhhhhhhhh! That is sooooo adorable! It reminds me of when I was at Safeway with Brooklyn when she was that age and I set her in the aisle with stuffed animals and people walked by and noticed her within the stuffed animals and thought it was the most adorable thing! Soo cute!
Pete

Patty said...

Oh boy, that might be much too much for even me! :)

Just have Rob give me a call.