Monday, May 12, 2008

Projects, Projects, Projects

This post is long overdue. When Jessie and Matt came out in the beginning of April Jessie and I did some projects together. Here are some of the things we did.





The pictures were already up, I just put up the family sticker.

The bathroom ended up not being as easy as we thought it would. So we got the white paint on the walls while Jessie was here. Jessie was so great to be willing to help! Thanks, Jessie!

This was suppose to be my project....but Rob kind of got pulled into it. Doesn't he looked THRILLED. :)

The kids had fun being right under our feet. :)








The bathroom is not complete yet. I still need to find a cute clock and I tile will go on the little easel. It is very bright but I love it!

5 comments:

Lakes are Great said...

I LOVE it!! I want it in my house now. so super cute.

Mindi said...

Only a bathroom could be that bright and still be cute!.. in my opinion anyway. Looks fun, very cheery!

I'm impressed with all the projects... and with all your kids! I don't know how you do it! I just have one and haven't done anything crafty since he's been born! :(

Goodmans said...

I love it...now can you come and redecorate mine!!!

Hopes Family said...

Man you have got alot done. They are so cute. Can ya come and help me with my house?

Margaret said...

Adorable!