Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our Spelling Bee :)

Cambrie was in the top 3 in her class spelling bee. She then advanced on to participate in a combined spelling bee of all the top 3 student in grades 3-6. (I know . . . I don't understand 3rd graders competing against 6th graders either.) There were I believe 50 total students. She did great! She advanced through 3 rounds and missed her 4th round word. The number of students left when she missed her word were 15. So we are very proud parents! Here is round 2. Sorry about the shaky picture. I was trying to video and keep Cael from wiggling out of my arms. (Just push the pause button on the black music box at the bottom of the blog to hear her.)

2 comments:

Kelli W. said...

Yeah Cambrie!!! Congratulations! I miss you girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow Cambrie - you're so brave and sound so confident. Thanks for the video. Wish we had been there.