Thursday, January 31, 2008

Swim Lessons

Mykenna and Parker have been taking swimming lessons this month. I know...we aren't going to have swimming weather anytime soon, but it was fun! Parker is always hesitant about new things and swim lessons wasn't any different. I was a little nervous about his instructor. But I ended up really liking her. He overcame a lot of fears. Mykenna just had fun being with her friend Kaitlyn Murphy and getting wet. I don't know how much she actually learned, but again it was fun. Here is some video and pics.


4 comments:

Kelli W. said...

Parker is doing so great! Look how brave he is jumping in and going underwater and everything! And I cracked up at Mykenna just floating away like she was in her own world! Love it!

Patty said...

Wow - you have been busy with all the new posts. Love them!

H-less said...

YEA!!! I love swimming and love seeing kids in the water. They are too cute. Thank you for the post about President Hinckley also. I loved the trip!

Anonymous said...

Parker & Mykenna that was so much fun to share a swimming moment with you. Keep up the good work. Love you so much.