Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snowed In!

We got 20 inches of snow today! This is our picnic table in our back yard. Crazy I know! The kids had a ball playing in it. They had to bring in the big construction equipment to help scoop everyone out. It was insane. They didn't get to our cul-de-sac until evening so unless you had four wheel drive you didn't go anywhere. I had to push my neighbor into our driveway because she couldn't get to her house at the end of the cul-de-sac. Rob started snowblowing the road so he could get our car into the driveway and as soon as he was almost finished here came the plow. :)

This is the kids coming from the bus stop. They were soaked by the time they got home. Yes, the snow is almost covering the mailboxes. Aren't they cute!


I stole this picture from my friend's blog! Thanks Patty, I hope you don't mind! This is the front loader that had to dig us out!

5 comments:

Patty said...

No problem, I'll just send you the bill! :)

Kelli W. said...

Wow! And I thought I had something to talk about with a foot of snow in Bend.....I've been put to shame! Well, winters not over yet, so I can still hope. Love you!

Sally F said...

Ohh snooowwww. We don't get snow very much here in San Antonio. Not much at all. Like none. Ever.

Clean Cut said...

Wow-so that's what we're missing. Although 70 degree weather on the Texas beach in January is pretty nice too. So fun and what cute pictures! What cute kids! Love you guys!

JAMIE said...

YOur kids are adorable! It is cold now, not liking the snow. but glad the kids enjoy it