Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Morning




We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. The kids woke up to their Easter baskets. We don't do a whole lot, but they did get some candy with the movie Enchanted. I love this movie....so cute! I definitely recommend it for your family! We also had a easter egg hunt around the house. The kids really have a fun time with it. So what do you think of Cambrie's blue glasses? She is quite proud of them. She bought them with her own money when we went to Park City and she has had them on ever since.





The kids got out of their church clothes before I could get a cute picture of them all, but I did catch Kenna. Doesn't she look cute! I will get one next week of them all together and post it.




Grandma Linda gave the kids bubbles and Parker had a ball in the backyard.


Cael loved his fruit snacks!




5 comments:

Goodmans said...

I love Cambrie's glasses very cool! Kenna's outfit was very cute. Can't wait to see them all in their clothes next week.

Lakes are Great said...

The Easter Bunny left Enchanted for "Molly" too...I think everyone got that movie this year. It is my favorite. Can't wait to see you in a few days! Love you guys.

The Lakes said...

We are so excited to see you as well! Tell Molly we will miss not having her here.

Clean Cut said...

LOVE the new family picture. And I love that Bon Jovi song. I love you guys! (So much love going around!)

Mindi said...

Wow, I haven't checked this in a while... so many new entries to catch up on! :) Can I just say, your kids are SO darling! And it looks like you are having lots of fun this spring! :)